How to Regulate Fluctuating Blood Sugar Levels
Blood sugar levels usually remain balanced if two things are kept in check: —
Timings of your meals.
Quality of your meals.
You can easily achieve a balance by keeping these guidelines in mind!
- More Fiber Intake for lower blood sugar level (type 1 diabetes)
- Replacing carbs with proteins
- Healthy, controlled fat intake
- Lesser, Slower Carbs
- Increasing Water Intake
- Try Cinnamon!
- Stress Management
- Exercising and Exercising
- Scheduling sleep and making routine.
- Keeping alcohol levels in control
The first step in fighting the blood sugar imbalance is to recognize its relation to you. Knowing you are a victim, you may now take steps in this war against diabetes!